Here at Salt Lounge, we are taking extra precautions to protect our wonderful clients and employees by implementing additional sanitation and disinfection practices with the use of a UVC wand. We will be practicing social distancing as well as offering touchless payments, and virtual check-ins.
Possible symptoms of COVID-19 include:
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
● Muscle pain
● Sore throat
● New loss of taste or smell
Some of the precautions Salt Lounge is following to prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
● Prepayment for services or contactless checkout
● Additional time included between appointments to implement strict sanitation guidelines
● All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with EPA approved disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions. Along with a UVC wand that can kill up to 99.9% of pathogens in minutes
● We will not be operating at full capacity in order to abide by California State regulation rules. Appointments are required and will be limited, as no walk-ins are accepted at this time. We encourage online bookings.
● Hours may vary due to current circumstances.
Dr. Layish, MD a 20-year veteran pulmonologist and Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and founding Director with the Salt Therapy Association has said, “It is too early to tell what impact halotherapy may have with this strain of the coronavirus, however, this coronavirus does affect the respiratory and lung system and dry salt therapy has shown to provide symptomatic benefit such as in a clinical study we conducted that focused on patients with cystic fibrosis.”
Contraindications: Halotherapy is recognized as a safe and effective wellness practice for preventive and restorative health care. It is not a medical treatment and does not offer a cure! Halotherapy is not recommended for people with contagious diseases, fever, open wounds, cancer, severe hypertension, mental disorders and active tuberculosis. Pregnant women should consult with their doctor before using Halotherapy. Anyone with serious health concerns needs to seek proper medical advice and care.
For more information about halotherapy visit